Til DEMC8 bliver der igen et akademisk spor med fokus på forskning indenfor akutområdet.
Der er mulighed for at indsende abstracts på engelsk, hvoraf nogle udvælges til oral præsentation andre til poster-sessions.
Præsentation af udvalgte er abstracts er på dansk, men indsendelse skal være på engelsk.
Posters i forbindelse med posteudstillking, må gerne præsenteres på dansk eller engelsk. Den trykte poster skal være på engelsk.
Deadline for abstract submission er d. 30. juni 2018 kl. 23.59
Svar fremsendes ca. 15. september 2018
Information concerning abstract submission
Information and rules concerning abstract submission
Please remember that your abstracts have to comply with the rules specified below and you, as author, bear the primary responsibility for proofreading your abstracts.
As some of the accepted abstracts will be published in Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine some rules apply. See abstract from 2016: DEMC abstract - Journal website
Please ensure that:
- Your abstracts have not previously been published as a full article in international literature.
- Your abstracts are in English (either British or American, not both at once).
- Your titles are written using sentence case and only use capitals for proper nouns and acronyms and do not use full stop at the end.
- Your abstracts are maximum 350 words.
- You have no more than six authors and clearly indicate affiliations for all authors.
- You indicate the corresponding author clearly with relevant contact information.
- You indicate presenting author clearly.
- Your abstracts are structured by Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions (Also for submitted case reports).
- If you choose to include references (although discouraged) that you, in the text, use  style and that the maximum of references is three. Please format the reference as such: Koonin EV, Altschul SF, Bork P: BRCA1 protein products: functional motifs. Nat Genet 1996, 13:266-267.
- You do not include figures and tables.
- The scientific committee will make the selection of abstracts for oral and poster presentations by the end of August 2018. The presenting author will receive an e-mail with the result of the review and the scientific committee’s decision on the abstract.
An independent committee will judge the abstracts submitted. The three best abstracts from physicians and the three best from other healthcare professionals will be selected for oral presentation (7 minutes in English with 2 minutes for questions).
Questions and registration for the conference
If you have any questions regarding the rules or academic focus, feel free to contact Berrit Rasmussen at email@example.com
Remember that even though you have submitted an abstract, you still need to sign up for the congress.
We can not guarantee a place unless you book it yourself.